Thursday 1 November 2007

WELL, NOW, ISN'T THIS EXCITING

Allow me to enter happy teen geek mode. The prospect of a new Joss Whedon series excites me as much as the new My So-Called Life box set (more on that later). Add Eliza Dushku into the mix and I’m sold, especially since Joss is an official Polyester hero.

The new show, currently known as Dollhouse, is kind of complicated and is explained thoroughly in this EW article, but it sounds even better in the words of his leading lady:

“It's this whole mindtrip of objectification. It's going to have sex and heartbreak and violence and hilarity. That, to me, is a hot show."

On an unrelated note, Eliza should totally have played Edie Sedgwick in Factory Girl. She’s the spit. Or has this already been done to death on IMDB boards? Am I too 2006 for the second time today? Yeah, well, fuck you. Now that wasn't very nice, was it?

No comments: